Spaced Out

April 01, 2007

Revival

Youtube

It's been 2 years since I last blogged. I had given up the blogger / writer in me - guess it was too tiring and I had better things to do than just simply type my experiences on a day-today basis. My passion had shifted to the visual medium - films and images. Youtube provided me with an ideal base to watch my favourite shows like - The Wonder Years, Who's the Boss, He Man, Tom and Jerry, Silver Spoons, Different Strokes; it became a mecca for music videos and believe me I slid back in the memory lane watching some great songs of Jethro Tull, Doobie Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and a whole lot of 70's / 80's stuff. A satisfying experience espcially if you have nothing much to do apart from drinking a glass of wine. It was nice to go down the memory lane - many images filled my tender brain cells, they all came rushing in and one such image was that of my abandoned blog.

The wine was white, bitter and sour but went well with cheese and pepper. It was all good but there was something missing; I could sense the hollowness, something very similar to what I'd been experiencing for the past 2 years. Maybe it's my space which I had always craved for. I felt a sense of longingness towards 'Spaced Out'. Guess I missed it a lot and the only way to go about filling the gap was to revive my sweet little blog. Cheers to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home